Translate

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome, to my first blog post!

Yeah, so this is my first step into the world of blogging...

I've wanted to do this for a while now but been too... scared, mainly of what people say. But now, I couldn't give less of a shit :)

So, my name's Sam. I live in a crappy, derelict town in North Wales and, yeah. I'm 16, starting my A-Levels  in September, in a school that was voted the 'worst school in Wales' in 2009... Oh, and i'm weird compared to most other people my age.

You don't have to be a fellow weird, emotional, socially awkward teenager to view my posts.
I'd say you have to have a soft spot for dark humor, enjoy other people's views on controversial issues and not be a whining little bitch when i say a 'swear word'.

I'm going to mainly blog about sports, particularly football (soccer) and basketball as they are the two I play regularly and enjoy, but will address other issues across all sports.  Music, although an exact definition of 'music' is difficult to find due to all the shit flooding our TVs and radios, but yeah. Controversial issues, I will put my opinion forward but would like you to all tell me your views, get a little debate going. My day to day life also, if something happens in my day i'll share it, why not. I go out with my mates a lot so will have a few stories to share hopefully. Also, anything you want me to blog about!

Would just like to reiterate.  YOU MATTER!

Yeah. I would love to get to know each and every person who views my blogs. You are the reason i'm blogging!
Whatever my blog is, sports, controversy, anything, I want to hear what you think about both the issue and my opinion!

I look forward to the blogger life!
Thank you for your time!


No comments:

Post a Comment